Friday 16 July 2021

Midnight Naked Drive

 Felt so restless and bored a few days back that I decided to go for a quick drive. It was around 1am, and my family was already asleep, so I decided to just raise the stakes a little, and went out of the house naked! 

I went to the garage and entered my car. It's not my first time driving naked, but usually I will place a piece of clothing beside me, just in case I run into any spot checks. For this drive, I brought along a blue-coloured slip dress that was translucent, and placed it beside me.



I started up my car and drove out, fully naked and without any clothing except for my dress! For anyone wondering, I do have privacy windows on my car, so I wasn't worried about anyone outside looking in. In a sense, this actually made me even bolder!

My original intention was just to do a short drive around the neighbourhood, but I soon found myself cruising down CTE and driving aimlessly! There weren't a lot of cars on the road, and thankfully I didn't run into any spot checks! 

After about 10 minutes, I started to feel the urge to pee, and I went out at the latest exit, finding myself near a park that seemed really dark. I parked by the roadside and observed my surroundings. While the park was very near a cluster of landed property, most of them had their lights off, and it seemed that the park was deserted! 

I could see the park toilet near the parking space, so I decided to take a gamble, and just left the car naked! 

My pee went undisturbed, aside from a stray lizard, and afterwards I decided to take a quick walk around the empty park. The park was parallel to the road, and there were a few cars driving along it, but I was quite confident that none of them will be able to spot me. However, I still had to be cautious around me I strolled along the park with my whole body on display. The park's lights were still on and it was still pretty illuminated!

To be honest, at one point I started to worry more about the ghosts than any humans! I guess I was very lucky that night, and I actually made one whole round back to my car! I touched myself on my pussy a little, and noticed that I had gotten a little wet from the thrill! My heart was thumping so heavily too. I haven't done this in such a long time!

Once I got back to my car, I actually sat inside for a short while to clean myself up and just use my phone. My car was parked at a more secluded side of the estate, and I made sure none of the houses had a view of where I was.

Right before I was about to drive off, I saw a young couple, probably in their early 20s, walk out of the estate and come within my vicinity. The next thing I knew, they started hugging and making out!

This was not something I had expected at all! But I couldn't blame them. This corner was really secluded and safe, and I'm guessing they wanted to find a private spot to whatever it is they wanted. My car wasn't on yet, and I had my privacy windows, so to them on the outside, it was as though the car was empty, but I had a perfectly clear view of them!

The couple was making out passionately. The guy seemed to be around 180+cm tall, and the girl seems to be around my height, so it was a pretty good match. I could see their hands starting to go all over each other, and the guy's hands started to slide underneath her top, while she was rubbing his dick through his jeans. 

This whole time, they are just less than 5 metres away from a naked me!


1 comment: