Monday 28 March 2022

Beach Party! (Day 1 Night)

Sorry for the late update! Been a busy few months at work because moving between jobs.

Resuming the story about our beach holiday with Jess and Novi.

Last we picked off, we were on a trip to Bali, and we decided to pick out clothes for each other. I was wearing a super tiny green one-piece that belonged to Novi which was giving me a terrible wedgie, and squeezing out lots of side boob.

Novi was in Jess's blue two-piece bikini that was too big for her, and they were opening up and sliding off at all the wrong places.

As for Jess, she was in my one piece swimsuit with a deep-V cleavage design, and a high waist cut, showing almost her entire ass and lots of cleavage!

We had made some friends from Singapore while playing volleyball at the beach with them, and we were invited to join them at a party at the beach resort club at night. 

Already, we had quite a few drinks, and we were tipsy enough to agree immediately. One of the guys had already made a table reservation for the night, so we decided to share tables with the 5 guys, and they ordered so many drinks that I was worried for my liver that night!

I was sitting between two of the guys — Jake, the tall and buff one that had caught my eye earlier, and Winston, a leaner guy who was also rather tall, and had a bright smile. Novi was still chatting with Keith, and I could see the both of them getting touchier with each other as time passed. The other two guys, Jonathan and Nicholas, were sitting with Jess, and chatting happily with her while sneaking glasses at her gigantic boobs.

The party itself was alright, the drinks were cheap and the guys were paying anyway, so I had no qualms about drinking. The DJ was just okay, but enjoyable enough. Once it was around 9pm, the music was getting to us and we all headed to the dance floor and started dancing.

I was so high by now that I was jumping up and down, dancing crazily with Jess and Novi. Jess is a really good dancer and she was swaying so hard, and twerking her huge ass for all of us! At some point, her left boob popped out, but she either didn't notice or didn't care, and continued dancing away.

At some point, I had moved to the pool area with Jake, and before I knew it, we were making out! I was so tipsy by then that I did not care anymore, and soon his hands were all over my body.

His hand travelled down from my face to my boobs as he squeezed them gently over my extremely tight swimsuit. I don't he meant it, but the back of his hand brushed on the hem of my suit, and one of my boobs popped out! He took the opportunity then to start groping me harder, and suck at my nipples as subtly as he can without being noticed by the people around us!

I was feeling so horny now that I guided his hands to my pussy down below, and after rubbing me over the suit a little, he tried to pull it aside. But my suit was too tight! 

We both laughed out at that instant, but the moment was gone! At that point, I could see the lifeguard looking over, so I quickly kept my boob and told him that I needed to go to the toilet.

There was a really long queue at the ladies, so I went round the corner to check the handicap toilet. No queue!

I quickly ran up to it and swung it open, and I was not prepared for what I saw.

Novi was fully naked, sitting on the sink, with one of her legs raised up by Keith, and he was plowing her so hard. I could see his dick going in and out of her pussy quickly, and he was caressing and sucking on her boobs at the same time.

Novi was moaning so loudly, and her eyes were closed so neither of them noticed me. I quickly closed the door and went back to queue for the ladies' toilet...

After I was done, I went back to the table and continued drinking with the rest. Jess asked me if I saw Novi and I told her what I saw, and she just shrugged.

I don't recall much from the rest of the night, but here are some of the main highlights of what went down.

Basically, we started drinking alot more again, and I remembering making out with Jake once more, and having sex with him back in his room, waking up there the next morning. His roommate for the trip was Keith, and he had not been back the whole night.

As for Jess, she stayed somewhat sober that night as none of the guys were her type (she likes angmohs). She knew I was into Jake, so she didn't stop us from going back to his room. When the night was done, she was about to head back and she went to the handicap toilet to check on Novi. She wasn't there but her bikini was, so Jess picked those up and went back to her room, assuming that Novi went off to Keith's room.

In the morning, I woke up to the sound of the door opening, as Keith had came back to the room. He saw me naked on the bed with Jake sleeping next to me, and I was too awake by then. I quickly jumped up and apologised, and grabbed by swimsuit and left. I was too lazy to put it back on so I just went back to my room, which wasn't too far away.

Since Keith was back, I assumed that Novi went back too. So I was surprised when I went back to my room, and only Jess was sleeping in bed, naked as day!

Jess and I traded accounts, and we realised that none of us knew where Novi was, and she was probably naked somewhere as her bikini was with Jess!

We got dressed and headed back to knock on Keith's room, but there was no response. Now we had to go out and look for Novi!

No comments:

Post a Comment