Sunday 22 August 2021

Crazy Beach Trip (Part 1)

Recently thought about one of the most memorable trips I've had a few years back with my best naughty sisters Jess and Novi! I actually know them from different places (Jess from sec sch, Novi from JC), but I knew they would definitely get along as we all had similar interests.

We are planning a trip to a nearby beach island resort as a getaway, and we were all really excited about it! We planned for a 5-day trip, and each of us would take turns to plan one of the days (minus the first and last day as those won't be very eventful).

To spice things up, we decided on a challenge: We will all swop clothes! For the entirety of the trip, Novi will wear Jess's clothes, Jess will wear my clothes, and I will wear Novi's clothes! We will all pack for whoever we are assigned to, and only when the trip begins will we find out what clothing options we will have!

Also another rule: No underwear beside bikinis! It'll be weird for us to wear each other's underwear anyway.

Fast forward to Day 1: we met early in morning at the airport, ready to set off for our adventure!

I wanted to dress comfortably for the plane ride, so I put on a tank top and a pair of FBT shorts. Reaching the airport, I met with my friends and saw their clothings of choice — Jess was in a pink tube top that was hugging her boobs comfortably, but her pokies were super obvious. For her bottoms, she options for a loose pair of sweatpants that looked really comfortable. 

Novi loves to look glamorous whereever she goes, so this was no different. Though she had a specs on for the ride, she was dressed well for the occasion, with a tiny crop top and a pair of tights that reached mid-shin. 

This was when I suddenly remembered that we had to swap clothes with each from the start! I had almost forgotten about but Jess was so kind to remind all of us. After we checked in our luggage, we went to the toilet and changed clothes with each other.

I've seen both of them naked quite a few times, but this was the first time they were seeing each other naked! Novi was a little shy, but Jess being Jess, had zero shame about it. As we quickly changed into each other's clothing, we began to notice the real challenge...

We all had very different body shapes!

Starting with myself — I was much taller than Novi (almost 10cm), and my boobs were bigger as well (Novi is around a small B, while I'm a large C), as well as my ass. The biggest problem for me? Novi loves to wear tight clothing. This meant that her super tiny crop top was almost bursting by the time I squeezed into it, I was feeling so uncomfortable. The worse thing was her tights, which I had difficulty pulling up all the way, meaning that almost half of my butt was still sticking out of the tights! Anyone walking behind me could see my butt crack!

For Novi, she had other problems. Jess was a double D, and her clothes were all built to contain her giant boobs, boobs that Novi had none of! Putting on Jess's tube top, Novi was having a lot of trouble trying to keep it on. As she is much skinnier than Jess as well, the pants were extra loose on her, meaning that for every step she took, she had to keep pulling on her top and her bottoms to keep them from slipping off!

I was beginning to suspect that Jess had chosen these clothes intentionally!

Surprisingly, Jess had the most comfort, because of the loose clothes I chose. While my tank top and shorts still looked rather tight on her, our boobs and butt were closer in size, and I was taller than her.

With our "new clothes" all set, we made our way to board the plane and begin our journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment