Sunday 29 August 2021

Beach Holiday (Flight)

 The time for our flight came pretty soon and we boarded, being seated around the back of the aisle. It was an area I preferred to be honest, as it meant less people could see us (unless they headed to the toilet at the back). 

Three of us filled a row of seats just nicely, with me in the middle since I'm the "mutual friend", Novi on the window seat, and Jess on the aisle seat. 

At this point I was feeling extremely uncomfortable with the tight clothes on me. I could hardly breathe! Meanwhile, Novi was having a different problem of her own. Her tube top kept threatening to slide off, and her sweatpants had sunk to become extremely low waist! 

While waiting for the other passengers to be seated, I couldn't take it anymore, and I asked Novi if she had a jacket or cardi of any sort. After all, I had to abide by the rules and only wear her clothes! Thankfully, she had a hoodie that was in her bag! Novi managed to squeeze her way out to the aisle and as she reached upwards to grab her bag, Jess and I saw her boobs pop out from her top as it slid down! 

She quick let out a soft yelp and covered her boobs! Luckily for her, we had not many people around us yet except two aunties behind us, who gave her a disapproving look. She quickly pulled her top back up and took out her jacket. Jess was nice enough to help her put the bag back into the upper deck this time. She'd never be this nice to me!

I took Novi's jacket and went to the toilet to take off the crop top and put on the jacket instead. It was tiny too, like all of Novi's clothes, but at least it gave me more breathing space. It was a hoodie that zipped up from the front, but zipping it all the way would make it uncomfortable again, so I decided to leave the zipper a little lower than the halfway mark, just below my boobs, and fingers crossed that the zipper wouldn't slide down.

Finally the flight started! It was a pretty short flight, so there was no food to be expected, and we decided to catch up on sleep instead.

To be honest, the entire flight was a blur for me, and I was asleep for most of it. All I remember is, when I woke up towards the end of the flight, I was in a daze and I looked around. Jess and Novi were still sleeping. Jess was sleeping very soundly in my comfortable clothes, while Novi was curled up in her seat with her legs up. It was obvious that her top had slid down all the way to her waist by this point, and she looked topless in her seat!

I looked down at myself, and noticed that my hoodie had came open, and one of my boobs were out too! Either I moved alot in my sleep, or one of the two girls did it to me! I wonder how many people who walked past had already seen me and Novi's boobs! I adjusted my hoodie and zipped it back up, and patiently waited for the other two to awake. 

And very quickly, we were at our destination! Nothing super eventful, besides the occasional nip slip from Novi as her top kept slipping and my butt crack hanging out from my tights and my extremely visible cameltoe. 

Jess may have won this round, but the trip has only just started!

No comments:

Post a Comment