Tuesday 7 September 2021

Beach Holiday (Day 1 Part 1)

I'm going to be updating in shorter parts since I don't have a lot of time to sit down and write a long chunk at one go. That way I can hopefully keep up more regular updates!

We had finally arrived at our destination and we made our way through checkout. I had decided to keep my white hoodie on rather than wear Novi's tight crop top instead. It was quite a thick material, so while my boobs were bouncing freely and I was showing quite a bit of cleavage, there wasn't any obvious pokies.

Thankfully it was also a long-ish hoodie, so I had opted to remove the tights as well. The hoodie now reached somewhere above mid-thigh, but just below my butt cheeks. Anyone who has won a long hoodie would know — they have the tendency to keep riding up. So I had to keep adjusting it and pulling it down. At one point, when I was busy with my bags and walking at the same time, it rode up all the way to my waist! Luckily Jess saw it and was feeling kind, so she quickly pulled it down for me before the airport saw my bare bottoms!

I won't bother going into detail with Jess's clothes because she wasn't struggling at all hahahahaha.

Novi was wearing Jess's black tube top, which was literally hanging on her nipples. I really think they were the only thing keeping the top up. Half her boobs were hanging out from the top, and her areolas were definitely visible. Each step she took threatened to pop her boobs out and I could see her keeping her arms close to "kiap" her top together.

Same for the pants, they kept sagging and she would reveal some butt crack every now and then before she pulled it up!

After much turmoil, we were finally at our beach resort!

Our room was SUPER nice! It was a suite, so we had a giant bed that we can share, a bathroom with a huge bathtub, and even a private on-suite pool! 

The first course of action of course, was to get naked. I couldn't wait to get out of these tight clothes!

I quickly pulled off my hoodie threw it aside, and realised that I was the only nude one in the room. Then it stuck me.

Jess and Novi were both very used to seeing me naked, and being naked in front of me. But they have not seen each other naked!

I had to find an excuse, so I quickly suggested to go skinny dipping in the pool. Reluctantly, they slowly took off their clothes. Novi had definitely prepared for this trip. Her tanned body was sexy af as usual from her working out. It was so toned with her B-cup boobs and large 50-cent coin dark nipples, while her pussy was fully clean-shaven — two supple lips separated by one clean line that connected up to her perky ass.

Jess of course, will always command the attention in the room with her double Ds, even Novi couldn't stop starring! Jess was more fair and her giant boobs bounced with every step she took. Although she doesn't wear bra much, her boobs were still quite perky and had not started to sag. She had small reddish-pink nipples, which meant that she was able to show off a lot of boobs from her clothes without having a nip slip. She had kept her pussy clean too, with only one strip of hair on top of her lips.

As for me, I'm a C-cup with average-sized brown nipples. My boobs do sag a little, I hate to admit. But I'd also like to think that they look very attractive. I usually keep my pussy clean shaven, so that wasn't an issue. My squatting had been paying off too, and I was very proud of my ass which stretched any pants I put them into. Not as a big as Jess's of course! She has natural talent.

As we skinny dipped, the two quickly warmed up to each other, and we were all ready to start our crazy trip!

2 comments: