Tuesday 8 June 2021

Playing "Would You Rather" Back In Uni (Part 1)

Recently remembered some of the good times back in uni a few years back. One particularly memorable one was when we played "Would You Rather" one night.

I remember that we played the game in one of my friend's rooms in hall. We had 3 guys and 3 girls. We were in a double room of two of the guys - Toby and Nick. There was one more guy, Jonathan, who is in the same clique as the two of them. 

For the girls, there was me, Cherie and Novi. I can't remember how all of us ended up in the same room, but I was in the same OG as one of the guys, along with Cherie, and Novi is a close friend of mine from outside that happened to come by.

Basically, the night began with the 6 of us drinking in the room, and we suddenly decided to play some games, and someone suggested "Would You Rather". 

The rules were simple. Each of the 6 of us would write two tasks on a slip of paper, and they will be put in a cup. I remember there was a very popular game at the time - Fun Run. Each round, the loser that came in last would have to pick a paper from the cup, and pick one of the tasks in the cup.

After all 6 pieces have been drawn, we will write new ones and add them into the cup.

Right off the bat, we played our first round, and Toby lost. He drew his first paper, which said: "Would you rather kiss the person to your right OR kiss the person to your left?" 

We were sitting in a circle, and Toby was sitting between Nick and Novi. He looked to his right at Novi, and she was very obviously trying not to make eye contact, so he had to suck it up and kiss Nick on the lips very quickly!

For the next round (Round 2), Jonathan lost. His paper said "Would you rather take off one piece of your clothing OR chug half a bottle. To my knowledge, Jonathan is actually a REALLY good drinker, so he decided to just chug!

From round 3 onwards, it became obvious that the 3 guys were just going easy on us the first 2 rounds. Cherie lost the 3rd round, and had to choose between flashing her ass or flashing her boobs. 

Cherie is around my height, just a little shorter, and her boobs were really big, around D cup if I'm not wrong (I'm only a C). That night, she was wearing a black tank top that showed quite a lot of cleavage and the top of her lacy purple bra, as well as tight denim shorts that showed off her butt cheeks. Cherie made a quick decision, and quickly stood up, backfaced all of us, and pulled down her shorts and panties to moon us! 

For round 4, it was Novi's turn! Novi is really hot cos she works out a lot, and though her boobs aren't as big, she has killer abs and a sexy butt, with a slight tan on her skin. The most fun thing is, Novi is naughty like me (:

Thankfully for her, she had it easy, and she had to decide if she wanted to do 30 push ups OR 30 sit ups. She was wearing a halter top that showed quite a bit of cleavage, and a high waist flare skirt that ended at mid thigh length. 

Immediately, I knew she would not pick the situps, as she would have to flash herself and whatever was underneath her skirt. And one thing I knew about Novi is that she loves to go commando! 

So she picked the pushups, and the guys were all treated to a show of her bouncing boobs as she did her 30 pushups quickly. Luckily for her, she's really fit and it was easy!

At this point, I was feeling happy that I haven't lost yet, and I was gloating at the rest who have already had to do dares. This was the moment I jinxed it, and I lost round 5, and ended up picking the paper I wrote myself!

"Would you rather remove one piece of clothing on your top OR on your bottom?"

Now I was stuck. On my top, I was wearing a white low cut crop top, without a bra, while on my bottom, I had a long midi skirt, with my thong underneath. Obviously I couldn't take off my top, or I'll be topless, so the choice was clear. I stood up, reached under my skirt, and pulled off my thong in front of everyone.

It was the last round for this set of papers! And very sadly, I lost again ):

The last task, which was apparently written by Cherie, read: "Would you rather take off a piece of your clothing OR a piece of the previous loser's clothing".

I was trapped!! I had no choice since I was the previous loser. This meant I HAD to take off something!

And so, by the end of the first round, I was left topless, and only wearing a Midi skirt....

It was time for the next round, and this time I wrote on my slip of paper:

"Would you rather change your whole set of clothes with the person on your left OR right?"

I hope I can get it so I can steal someone's clothes!


No comments:

Post a Comment