Thursday 17 June 2021

Would You Rather (Part 3)

We were down to our third round of "Would You Rather", and it was already 3.30am. 6 of us were all crazy drunk and bare ass naked after my stupid suggestion. I could see that all three of guys had their cocks all the way up looking at the 3 naked girls in front of them, and I could feel my own juices starting to flow down my legs.

As we wrote down our papers, we decided to sit in an alternate manner, so that every person is between two people of the opposite sex:

 Nov | Nick | Me | Toby | Cherie | Jon

It was a clockwise circle, so this means Novi had Nick to her left, and Jon to her right. I was sitting directly opposite to Jon, and I could see he was checking me out subtly. I decided to tease him by sitting with my legs wide open, showing him my cleanly shaved pussy. I did not put in all that effort for nothing!

SPOILER ALERT: In the 3rd round, none of the guys lost...

---

We immediately began our first round of Fun Run, and Cherie was the loser. Finally something for her to do!

She actually seemed quite relieved at finally being able to participate after a super boring previous round, but she was definitely not prepared for the craziness that was to come this round!

She drew her slip of paper:

"Jerk off the person opposite you OR Have the person jerk you off"

She looked across the circle and made eye contact with Nick. The two of them quickly looked away and blushed, but the die had been cast. Cherie MUST choose an option. Will she jerk off Nick or will she let Nick jerk her off?

For the next 5 minutes, Cherie just sat there thinking, and we got so bored that we just continued drinking and I was lying on the floor. Novi stood up and went out of the room, saying that she wanted to pee. 

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore, and told Cherie to flip a coin to decide. If it lands of heads, she will jerk off Nick, if tails, Nick will do it for her. Nick cheekily said he'll happily do both and Cherie threw her cup at him HAHA.

Cherie agreed to my suggestion, and flipped a coin:

HEADS!

We finally had a conclusion, and everyone gave a loud cheer.

Nick stood up from where he was sitting, and walked up to Cherie, who was still sitting on the floor. Her heavy boobs were drooping from the lack of support, but they had such a nice shape that even I wanted to grab them. Nick's dick was fully erect by now, and pointing straight at Cherie's face.

She got up on her knees, grab his dick with one hand, and started stroking up and down. I could tell that Nick was thoroughly enjoying this, and he put his hands around his waist as he looked upwards and closed his eyes. 

While Cherie was quite reluctant at first, I could see that she was slowly getting into it. As the jerking continued, the rest of us fanned the flames, jeering and shouting for it to be faster!

Cherie decided to up her game. She held up both her giant boobs, and clasped Nick's dick in between them as she started rubbing. Nick couldn't resist the sudden boobjob and let out a moan, as Cherie starting rubbing his dick between her boobs vigorously.  Her small dark nipples were rock hard, and her boobs were soooo squishy, they must feel like amazing cushions to Nick, who seemed almost about to faint by now. At one point, she even stuck out her tongue and gave the tip of his dick a lick!

All of a sudden, we saw Nick's body start to tense up and that's when we knew it was coming! Or should I say... cumming!

A flash of white flew out of his dick, and landed SPLAT on Cherie's face. She fell backwards from the sudden attack, and landed on her back. Her legs opened up at that instance, and I could tell that she was really wet below. 

Cherie chided Nick for cumming on her face as he let out a sheepish laugh, and we applauded Cherie for doing her task so perfectly, while she wiped the cum off. 

Now, we all sat back in our circle in the same order, when someone suddenly noticed something.

Novi was not back from the toilet yet, and it's been almost 20 mins. We looked around the room, and I suddenly realised the most important thing. 

Her clothes were still here!


No comments:

Post a Comment