Friday 11 June 2021

"Would You Rather" Part 2

 We drank a bit more before we started the second round. By now, I was already topless and very tipsy, so I didn't put in much effort covering my boobs as they bounced around with each movement of mine. The three guys were all trying to play it cool, but I caught them stealing glances every now and then.

Finally, we were gonna start the second round! During our break, I practiced a little by myself, determined not to lose this time. It was an intense match, but we finally had a first loser — Nick!

Nick swore loudly as he lost, I think he was complacent this time round, but he was a good sport, and reached out to pick his slip of paper.

"Go Topless OR Bottomless"

As a guy, the option is clear. I could see Nick heave a sigh of relief as he took off his tshirt to reveal his toned abs and HUGE chest muscles. Among the three guys, he was the tallest and hottest, and I could feel my nipples perk up a little seeing his topless body in front of me.

We continued the game, and it was another victory for the girls as Toby lost!

This time, he had to choose if he were to spend the whole night naked OR run around the whole block naked once! 

Toby didn't hesistate at all, and chose the latter option. As he stripped off all his clothes, he casually asked if anyone would like to join him, and me being really drunk, actually agreed!

Now I couldn't back out, and I ended up having to take off my skirt as well, showing my bare body to everyone in the room, alongside Toby. He had a much bigger dick than I had expected, and I found myself feeling a little horny in that instance. 

Taking a deep breath, the two of us stepped out of the room, quickly made a left turn, and started running as fast as we can! The room was located at a corner of the block, so I quick left turn would lead to the back of the building. The main challenge however, was the last stretch, where we had to run across the whole corridor, where people might see us.

I could feel my boobs bouncing all over the place with each step I think, and when I took a glance at Toby, I could see that he was facing the problem with his big dick! In my moment of distraction, I actually fell and let out a scream!

Toby quickly turned back and helped me up. I had grazed my knee, but we had no time to rest. My scream would have attracted people, and we quickly continued sprinting back to the room before anyone came.

By the time we returned, both of us were sweaty and wet. I could feel my pussy dripping a little as well, and Toby's penis was all the way up. He was quite shy, and he quickly put his clothes back on, while I took my time, letting the other guys enjoy the view. 

I tried to cheat a little by trying to wear back everything, but Novi "kindly" reminded me that I only had my skirt on just now, so I could only put that back. I'll definitely get back at her!!

---

Round 3 of our 2nd set. The loser — Me....

I closed my eyes as I picked a piece of paper, hoping to get my own... AND I DID!!!

"Change clothes with the person on your left OR right"

I looked to both sides. Novi was on my left, she was wearing a halter top and a high waist flare skirt. I knew she had a bra on, but I also know she had no panties on! To my right was Jon, who at this point of time, still hadn't seen much action. 

This was my chance to get back at Novi! I pretended to think for a long while, and I picked her!

She protested, but rules are rules, and she had no choice but to change clothes with me. The whole room watched as both of us stripped naked, my revealing my pussy once more, while she revealed her sexy tanlines and large pink nipples, as well as her clean shaven pussy, and most importantly, the fact that she loves to go commando! 

I could see the eyes of all the guys widen as they came to that realisation, and Novi blushed slightly and avoided eye contact with anyone. 

Happily, I was now in full clothing! While Novi was topless and only in my dress! 

We quickly continued our next round, and Novi's streak of bad luck continued as she lost!

She reluctantly picked a slip of paper: "Strip naked now OR draw a new slip and do both tasks"

Now we're talking!

I've never seen Novi so worried in my life! But she deliberated for a really long time, before deciding to take her chances and not lose her only piece of clothing. She drew another piece of paper!

"Suck the nipples of the person to your left OR let the person to your right suck your nipples"

Everyone couldn't stop laughing at this realisation! After we exchanged clothes, Novi refused to sit next to me, and now she was sitting between Jonathan and Cherie, the two people who hadn't had much to do this round!

Cherie was to the left of Novi, so she had to let Novi suck on her nipples, while Novi had to let Jonathan suck her tits!

I could see Jonathan get an almost instant erection, while Cherie was hesitating. To Novi's credit, she was really bold, and I guess tipsy enough. She went up to Cherie, grabbed the straps of her tank top, and pulled down with all her might! 

Cherie's double Ds popped out of her top! I had not seen her nipples before, but they were quite dark, and unusually small for the size of her tits. She was quite shy but she did not resist and Novi grabbed a tit and started sucking away, making lots of noise. As Novi worked her way around Cherie's boobs, I could hear both of them giving slight moans, and I was feeling so horny and wondering why I wasn't part of the action!

Once she was done with Cherie, I could tell that Novi was super horny too, and she quickly walked up to Jon and pushed his head down on her boobs. Jon was game for it too, and he happily sucked away, holding Novi on the waste. She was fully into it now, and I could see her close her eyes and moaning. After 5 long minutes of us watching Jon having a go at Novi, we decided it was enough and stopped them!

With that, we were out of papers for this round! In the end, only Novi and Nick were topless now!

The craziest thought crossed my mind, and I said.

"Why not all of us go naked for the third round?"

I think everyone was drunk and crazy, and nobody actually disagreed! So we ended up playing the next round fully naked....


1 comment:

  1. Welcome back dear. nice sharing ..interesting. thanks.

    ReplyDelete